Some of this applies to the workplace, others to general old real life:
1. I never want to have a boyfriend again who outweighs me by 100 pounds (sorry, I know that’s shallow, but it’s uncomfortable to have sex with someone that big.)
2. I never want to have a boyfriend again who outweighs me by 100 pounds but tells me I could afford to lose a few.
3. I never want to date anyone again who insults my intelligence.
4. I never want to date anyone again with the emotional maturity of a 15-year-old.
5. Never want to date a drunk again. (I’ve had my fair share of those.)
6. I never want to work with a group of extremely immature and unprofessional people again. (Though I doubt that will ever really happen.)
7. I never want to have a “friend” who calls me stupid and verbally berates me and then claims to still be a friend.
8. I never want to have a “boss” who wears a shirt that says “whore” on it. #TRASH #TrailerPark #TellsYouAllYouNeedtoKnowAboutHer #YourKidIsUglyAndWillBeTrashLikeU
9. I never want to have a “friend” who tells me all about the gay sex he’s had with 10 million different guys each week. #UGH #SeriouslyAreTheGuysYouDoBlind? #STDAlert #UrNotGoodLooking #HowDoYouEVENGetLaidToBeginWith????
10. Don’t want to be around someone who acts one way to my face and then tweets crap about me (again, don’t completely expect that to happen.) #DoYouThinkICantSeeThat #YoureDumb #MayBeWeirdButYourFat #DontNeedUrOpinions
11. I really don’t ever want to work around perverts (or overgrown frat boys looking to bone the younger girls) again. #DONOTTOUCHMYSHOULDERS #HandsOff #SERIOUSLY #Gross
12. I do not want to deal with excessive immaturity. #TalkingS**t
13. I don’t want to be hurt by people again (again, totally expecting I will somehow, some way). #Sucks
14. Dealing with idiots (again, no can do I’m sure) #SoTired
15. I don’t want to feel defeated again #SoIWon’t.