It’s not about what happened in the past, or what you think might happen in the future. It’s about the ride, for Christ’s sake. There is no point in going through all this crap, if your are not going to enjoy the ride. And you know what… when you least expect something great might come along. Something better then you even planned for.
Along Came Polly
Be quick as you can. You have three seconds for each answer so you can truthfully put what comes to mind… You never know what your sub-consciousness may be telling you… Give it a try, remember: THREE seconds rule.
1. I need a cigarette: No.
2. Sex: Not right now, thanks
3. Relationships: I’m in one.
4. Your Last Ex: No comment.
5. Power: Power comes from within.
6. Marijuana: No, I did enough of that in college.
7. Crack: NO
8. Food: I’m good, thanks
9. This President: Please do something about the economy!
10. War: What is it good for? Absolutely nothing
11. Cars: I own a Mazda
12. Gas Prices: High, too high
13. Halloween: Is fun
14. Bon Jovi: some good songs
15. Religion: Not religious
16. MySpace: I don’t have that anymore. That’s still around?
17. Worst Fear: I’ve decided not to fear anything but fear itself
18. Marriage: Who knows if I’ll ever get married?
19. Fashion: I like it
20. Brunettes: I’m naturally one
21. Redheads: I’ve dyed my hair red
22: Work: okay, i guess.. verdict is still out on that one.
23: Pass the time: Doing this right now
24: Football: Love it
25: One night Stands: No, thanks, been there done that.
26: Pixie Stix: I’ve never had one, i don’t think…
27: Vanilla Ice: Ice, Ice Baby
28: Porta Potties: Gross
29: High school: I lived it, did it, had some fun, don’t want to go back.
30. Pajamas: wearing them now.
31. Wood: Knock, knock, knock on wood….
32. Surfers: HOT
33. Pictures: I like taking them.
34. First love: The biggest mistake of my life!!!!
35. Pregnant: Nope, on birth control.
36. Virginity: Lost about 8 years ago, I think.
37. Hair: short and straight
38. Vacation: I’d like one.
39. Height: short.
40. Bed: Going now.
God on high Hear my prayer In my need You have always been there
He is young He’s afraid Let him rest Heaven blessed. Bring him home Bring him home Bring him home. He’s like the son I might have known If God had granted me a son. The summers die. One by one. How soon they fly. On and on. And I am old. And will be gone. Bring him peace. Bring him joy. He is young. He is only a boy. You can take. You can give. Let him be. Let him live. If I die, let me die. Let him live. Bring him home. Bring him home. Bring him home.
From the movie Burlesque. Whether you love her or, hate her, you gotta admit Cher can sing.